August Monthly Challenge:
This month’s challenge is the most interesting challenge ever. All the registered participants have to complete the 100 points with defined criteria. Out of 32 participants, only 18 riders were able to complete the challenge. Below are the participants who had successfully complete the August challenge.
August Distance Leaderboard
- Top of the charts this month was Nidhaan Singh Yadav, living up to his 100 Days challenge reputation by clocking 1,964 km.
- In second place is Jitendra Patel who rode 1,168 km in the month.
- The third spot is taken by Chagan Mali, a consistent effort for him. This month he rode 1,167 km.
Congratulations to all three performers!
August Climbing Leaderboard
- The top spot goes to Manav Singh for the total climb 19,000 meters in a month!
- Next up is Nidhaan Singh Yadav.
- The third is Chagan Mali.
Being in the top 3, means you need to be climbing 9000+meter!
View full UCC August-2020 Distance and Climbing Leaderboard:
Leaderboard source: Strava
Bicycle Commute Day Initiative
- We have started the initiative to promote cycling “Bicycle Commute Day” on 1st and 3rd Fridays of every month.
- The cycle can be the best means of individual transport in a city like Udaipur, where distances are small and the weather is conducive for cycle commute.
Glimpse of Group Rides
India #Cycles4Change Initiative
We are supporting India #cycles4change mission. Show your support by filling the form through this link (http://bit.ly/udaipurc4c) and reach out to Udaipur smart city to get your cycling poster supporting #cycles4change on the behalf of UCC to show your support towards this campaign to make Udaipur cycle-friendly city.